Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busy days!

So it is Sunday and I am completely exhausted!

On Friday James and his friend Teo tore up our deck in our backyard.  The wood was rotten so our landlord wants to build a new one or do something different. 

This is Lexi finding all the balls that our landlords dog left behind! there are literally like 30 balls.




After they got it all cleaned up it doesn't look too bad but it is still a mud pit so we need to get a landscaper to help maintain everything and we need to build a new deck asap! I want our backyard looking good for summer!
 Well of course I kept up on my working out! I haven't taken a single day off except for on Friday when it was so cold outside that I only ran about a mile because I could not warm up and from the looks of it neither could Aubrey!
 She started pulling her beanie down
 Til it covered her face. I was laughing so hard because her finger was stuck but she didn't care at all



Then when I fixed her beanie she totally wanted to fight me! lol 



Well Saturday was such a busy day, Aubrey and I went to my old co workers house because his wife throws these super cool house parties where she gets these products to try,  This one was a coffee party and  it was awesome!


 
This is Aubrey before we left! She was all dressed up!


This is us with Julie at the party having a good time! It was awesome to catch up with some of my old co workers! I miss them but don't miss working there! I totally miss Julie and Jessica the most! 


Then I came home to be bored and got a little depressed because it was Saturday night and I had absolutely  nothing to do, so I decided to work out because that was the only thing I to do, well I talked to my sister in law, Christina and she ended up coming over after my work out. ( which totally made me feel better and not depressed anymore!) I gotta remember to work out when I'm feeling down! So we ended up going to Lodi Beer Co to get some dinner! (we should have taken a picture) It was a fun time! It was fun to talk and hang out because we haven't in a while besides the monthy bunco, and I used to see her on a weekly basis before both of us got married and now I ave Aubrey so its even harder! lol

Today I ended up going to my parents house to visit with my sister while she stopped by! ( ugh! I didn't get a picture of her either) Well before I left to go up there I literally had to run to get my car which James had because he had a little too much fun the night before and got dropped off at home. Well he had to work today like a mile away so I decided to pack everything up and jog to get my car. Aubrey figured out she loves her beanie over her face! haha!



This is her at my parents house getting into my diaper bag! Having fun playing with her wipes


 uh oh then grandma busted out the frog puppet and she was all giggles and laughs. She loves that frog puppet.

 Still alittle too small for the rocking chair!
 Grandpa watched Aubrey while grandma and mommy did a work out video! Shed and Shred! woo! I worked my butt off today! that's why I'm so tired!!
 Aubrey and Cali (my old dog) 
 Aubrey trying to eat mommies face! ahah
 Grandma just had to put her hair into a fo hawk! lol 
Overall I had a great weekend and continued to keep up my motivation and work out! Hopefully this week it will pay off and I can keep it up! 


http://www.fitbit.com/user/23Z69Z

No comments:

Post a Comment