Friday, March 8, 2013

So.. I have been M.I.A

Working 4 days a week has been keeping me on my toes! I know its not full time but it is hard to go from not working for 8 months to bam a 20 hour week! So I have had to make time for the gym and running but I finally think I have it down! Aubrey can now go to the gym day care with me if I feel like going at night! So we will be taking advantage of that real soon! 

So what do I have going on....


I officially became a distributor for Herbalife! I drink the shakes everyday and you can probably say I'm addicted...but its healthy so its an awesome addiction to have! Ask away if you have any questions! (Herbalife has helped me drop the pounds I have lost)

I have been keeping up with TRX every Friday and I LOVE IT!! 
We (and when I say we, I mean Nicole and I) tried out this new class called PiYo and it was amazing! Its a mix of Pilates and yoga but to a tempo! I am still sore and the class was on Wednesday.

We did our longest run ever a few weeks ago! Over 7 miles! and let me tell you...... I did a major no no...I did not carb load the night before, I actually didn't eat enough food period! Then we ran and I kept up on the no eating! bad bad bad! I felt light headed and dizzy for two days! Well let me tell you! I learned my lesson I will no longer not carb load! With that being said.. James and I are having pasta tonight so my run tomorrow will be good!

We also signed up for the emerald across the bay 12K on March 17th (next sunday)! My sister wanted me to run it so I said heck yes! And of course I then told Nicole so then she and her husband signed up and are running it with us! 

I am still a whooping 148 but I haven't been the best at keeping track of my calories and so what and so forth! :) But hopefully soon I will start to drop those pounds again, now that I'm going to have more of a routine! 

OMG!! The biggest news of all

AUBREY IS CRAWLING!! forget about all my stuff haha! I can't believe my little girl is crawling! She is going to be exploring so much now!! They grow up so fast, but if she could stay little forever I would want that to start now because she is such a happy girl!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment