Friday, February 22, 2013

My motivation

I have held off on posting a "before and during" picture because I felt like there wouldn't be much of a difference, but I woke up feeling great today and I decided I needed to! I knew exactly what "before" picture I would use and when I got to the gym today I decided I looked "skinny" enough to take a photo to compare! Wow! I have never gotten such great feedback from people! Thank you!
I'm so excited to be a motivator for people!! I need my own motivation everyday and I find it from the blogs I read, from friends and from family. I'm no where near close to being done with my weight loss journey but then again I don't think I will ever will be because it is a life long journey and some days are way more challenging than others!
I can actually say I am excited to try on swimsuits this year and no I doubt I'll get this body into a bikini this year... But maybe. I can't wait to buy some new clothes and jeans!!! :)


My "before" picture was about a month after Aubrey was born and I weighed about 170ish and now my "during" photo was taken today 8 months after Aubrey was born and I weighed 148 this morning!


1 comment: