Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ever have a negative thought day?

Its Tuesday!!

 I'm officially (on my scale) down to 152.9 pounds! yay! So I am down 9.5 pounds! Unofficially I was at 151 until Sunday but ya know it was Superbowl so of course I ate and I had an off week due to all the sickness in our house.  Aubrey is better but just has a cough and lots of mucus but of course it doesn't slow her down. James is finally feeling a little bit better but he thought he still had a fever this morning :( so I'm staying away! He told me today he sleeps better with me in the spare room...sorry buddy that ain't happening for that much longer! Seriously though we do need a bigger bed, a queen size isn't big enough anymore.

So anyways back to me...Its weird, every week my weight has been going down but during the week I notice it jumps around, I guess as long as it just keeps going down every week that's what counts! Maybe that's why I should only weigh myself once a week but its way too tempting! My scale just stares at me every time I go into the bathroom.  

So I decided to try out Pilates today, Nicole couldn't join in on the fun so I was flying solo at the gym.  It was a good class, I will definitely be throwing that in the mix every now and then.  I really want to go to TRX again, it has become way too popular and all the classes are fulled until March but the instructor is working on fixing the schedule so more people can get in!  Well Pilates is somewhat like yoga it was very relaxing but it is a strength workout using your own weight.  Of course the walls of the class are mirrors so you sit there and stare at yourself....

This was my downfall today

I felt so freaking fat!!! Eww! I kept looking at all the other ladies in the class then back to myself and thinking OMG... I have the fattest stomach in here, please no one look at me! Truth is probably no one was looking at me because they were too focused on doing the moves themselves.  I just felt so insecure it was ridiculous I shouldn't feel that way, I should feel awesome...

Reasons I should feel awesome

I went shopping and fit into size 8 pants!! whoo-ooo and every shirt I bought I love!
I have lost freaking 9.5 pounds!
I am under my pre baby weight!

I just need to remember this is a journey and some days I am going to feel fat and other days I am going to feel skinny! The important thing to remember on my negative thought day is to work out and not give into temptation to ruin everything I have worked so hard for! 

With that being said I am going to go play with my baby girl and make sure I go running tomorrow! (hopefully a long one 4+ miles)


No comments:

Post a Comment