Sunday, February 10, 2013

New beginnings...

This week was so good for running!! I ran 7 miles on Wednesday, then took Thursday off and completely stuffed my face with candy and pirates booty at bunco, then on Friday Nicole and I did another TRX class! Totally pooped me out for the day! That class is serious business! Then came Saturday and Nicole texted me and wanted to see if I would go running with her, At first I was like ughhh...... but then my friend Christina texted me and told me she was going to the gym so I convinced myself I needed to go run because we were going to a crab feed that night and I was planning on drinking and stuffing my face with crab! So we hit the pavement and I knew it was Nicole's day for a long run so I decided to stick with her for as long as I could go.....bam another 6 miles!!! Believe me it was hard because she is faster than me and I kept her pace! Today I decided I needed to run again because stepping on the scale this morning after all that crab, bread, pasta and wine did me in, so I ran another 4 miles! So proud of myself but with all the food consumed this week I hope it pays off!

The Crab feed was soooo yummy!!! I worked my butt off this week so a ton of crab, wine and cookies was well worth it!! 

Aubrey had a blast too! 


Aubrey on our run today! it was so nice out! I am loving the sunshine!!


Well tomorrow starts a new chapter in our lives....its my first day of work since Aubrey has been born! I am starting a new office job and I am beyond excited because I get to wear cute clothes!! All the jobs I have ever worked had uniforms so going shopping for nice clothes felt so good.  This also means that I will be changing up my workout habits but I have to figure that out once I know what my days are going to look like! Aubrey will be staying with grandparents while I'm working so she doesn't have to go to daycare which makes me feel lucky because I know a lot of people don't have family available to watch their kids.

Well wish me luck tomorrow! I'm excited!! :)

1 comment: