Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nurse mommy and wifey to the rescue!

Well it was Friday night and I was supposed to have a fun night with some ladies playing bunco but that ended all too soon... 

I got all ready for a fun bunco night with a new group of ladies, my friend Christina decided to start her own bunco group and I was more than excited to go, meet some new girls and play! So I dropped Aubrey off at grandma Cheri's and I was off to have a nice fun relaxing night with just a little bit of wine.  Christina made some really awesome lasagna with some garlic bread and a salad to say I over indulged could't be truer! It was so yummy! And the cupcake I had was the bomb.com :).  

Well we started playing and first I got a text from James telling me that he is dying....rewind to earlier that day... I stocked him up with a ton of different kinds of medicines because he could tell he was gonna be sick well that escalated pretty fast. I told him I was sorry but kept playing, he can handle being sick.....well then I texted Cheri to see how Aubrey was because I didn't want her to get any worse even though she was getting better, and I didn't want grandma to be stuck with a crying unhappy baby, well Cheri texted me and told me Aubrey refused to take her bottle and wouldn't eat her baby food but had taken water and her little Gerber puffs. I asked her if I should come get her and I decided it was probably best to just call it quits and go get the little stinker. (By the way she always refuses the bottle...ugh my boob isn't always going to be there, Child! I don't know what to do other than sippy cups and straws, which she somewhat has the hang of.)

So I had to end my girls night out early, go pick up my little girl who was being a stinker and come home to James curled up in bed with a massive fever!!!! Are you kidding me!! Aubrey just got better and now this?!? James either has the flu or strep and it is horrible.  This is why I get the flu shot and why I had Aubrey get the flu shot. I don't want to feel like death like he does, and I definitely don't want Aubrey to get it because that would be bad news to say the least.

So fast forward to tonight......I literally stayed in my yoga pants all day and now I feel so gross, I wish I would have gone and done at least something today other than go to the store for more medicine and to get a shake.  I guess the shake is the one good thing I did for my body today because my second trip to the store led to me buying a crap ton of candy....what the hell was I thinking?! haha.

All we did today was watch seven psychopaths (which was crazy all over the place but it was funny) and we are almost all caught up on the last season of Sons of Anarchy (which by far is the freaking craziest season yet).  James felt like death all day and I literally had to be on top of him getting his theraflu or he would start to shiver and I was so bossy with him about drinking water but I have to be because he will not keep up on his fluids! For me that is hard to understand because I basically drink a gallon of water everyday! 

So tomorrow I need to do something!! hopefully I can go for a walk with Aubrey because I'm not quite sure she is healthy enough for a run....does that even make sense? lol I don't know something about her being a baby makes me extra cautious about taking her running in the cool air, even though she has been sleeping with the cool mist humidifier every night since she has been sick. I don't know maybe I'm crazy. 


Speaking of crazy.....Aubrey was all wound up today, I don't know if its because I was being lazy with sick daddy or what but she was pretty much non stop today. Yes she is barefoot ..I could not keep her socks on  plus I wanted her to feel how her play station felt without socks on.

 Look at those cheeks! my goodness! haha! Well she is finally passed out and so is sicko daddy so I guess I will call it a night as well even though I feel like I should go run like a million miles! lol

off to the spare bedroom I go where Aubrey is peacefully asleep in her pac-n-play, since I do not dare sleep in the same room with sicko.

Hopefully tomorrow I can workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment