Monday, February 11, 2013

First day!!!

It was my first day of my new part time/seasonal job today and I loved it! I started at 10am and got off at 2pm.  I seriously felt like it flew by! It was fun and I learned how to do the office work they want me to do.  As of right now I am just a temp so I will be working two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays until they get busy with tax season then they will have me work more hours.  Then when tax season is over they will probably let me go which will suck because I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE working in an office setting!  When I got off I went and picked up Aubrey and now she is napping and I have a feeling it is going to be a long nap because she was exhausted from having too much fun today! 

We sorta matched today! Of course I had to wear Polka Dots!! They are my favorite! 

I'm taking today off of running but tomorrow I am going to be back at full force! Its so nice out today I'm sad I'm not gonna go running but I think my body needs a rest. 



My little missy on her play mat! 

I'm kinda sad she is sleeping right now! I don't get to play with her! Oh well Ill get to see her play with her toys in the bath later! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment