Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our first night away!


For valentines day we decided to go to San Francisco....for the night!! Big deal! We hadn't spent a night away from Aubrey yet so I was just a little bit stressed but wow it felt so good not to have to worry about her for a night! We drove to Dublin and met my sister so she could take Aubrey for the night and I was so worried..... for my sister lol because Aubrey can be a brat sometimes but I guess she was a perfect lil angel for my sister! Or at least that's what she says lol but I believe her!

We stayed at the Phoenix hotel which was fun!! I totally want to stay there again but on a weekend! The courtyard stays open until midnight on the weekends and it would be fun to hangout outside. We should have ate at round table because I totally wanted Pizza and beer but we ate at Chambers which is the restaurant connected to the phoenix hotel, it was good but still I should have stuck to my craving because we ended up getting pizza later that night and it was the bomb.com, or at least my drunken self thought it was amazing! lol We went to this bar called the kosykar and it was fun but dead! we are early birds so we beat the crowds! The bartender made me a red headed slut but as a slushie with more jager added to it.....ummm I need a slushie machine! it was amazing!

We called it a night at like 10 pm! haha yes that is late for us but I wish we would have stayed out longer but its hard in a city that you don't know all that well! It was a great valentines day and it totally prepared me for what this summer has to hold because we have a ton of weddings to go to and we will probably be leaving Aubrey overnight more often!!

So I took thursday, friday and today off of working out so tomorrow I need to do something good! all the pizz,a cookies, candy and alcohol will not do me any favors if I don't workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment