Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 months already!

So today started out lazy.... Aubrey woke up around 4:30 am so I brought her in bed with us so she could nurse and go back to sleep. James left to go to the shop around 7 am then we stayed in bed probably until 9am.

Then it was photo shoot time!!


Little Miss Aubrey is 7 months old today! I always celebrate her months by cutting out a piece of scrapbook paper into the number and have her pose with it! I can honestly say this month by far is the best picture! She looks so big with her vans on! Well then I decided if I was going to get a workout in then I had to change into my workout clothes so I did and decided to just automatically get ready to go for a run, so by 11 am Aubrey and I were off! We started out on our normal walk then got to the intersection to start our run and just kept going! I went a totally new way today, I pretty much covered this side of Lodi, I went all the way down to lower Sacramento st up to downtown and a bunch of streets along the way!

I'm learning that Aubrey has to have something to hold on to while she is napping on my run! She is holding her favorite monkey! It felt so good outside today! I want everyday to be this nice for a run! Well we ended up hitting 3 miles and right then I decided I'm doing 6 miles even if it kills me! well I made it to 4, and then 5 and then 6! bam! I totally did it and I probably could have gone longer but for my first long run ever I thought 6 miles was good enough! I ran it in 1 hour and 8 mins! not too bad for my first long run!


 After our run! Outside of our house! I can't wait to go on another long run I just wish I lived somewhere that had a long trail because running throughout Lodi with all the stops sucks! I tried not to stop and most cars were nice enough to let me go but when I hit a red light well that kinda messed up my time! Aubrey was such a trooper too she pretty much slept the whole time until about the last 10 minutes!

(As I'm writing this I can hear the crazy kids at my neighbors house screaming as they play..... I can totally wait for that age! I would be happy if Aubrey stayed little forever! Those kids are freaking crazy!)


 OMG! Ice bath! I filled it up higher than that but man it was freezing but after a couple of minutes it felt so good and I'm hoping it keeps me from getting too sore tomorrow.  My legs feel dead right now so I know I will be sore tomorrow I just hope I can get another short run in. I totally wore a sweater in the ice bath because no way was I going in completely naked!

That's what I had for lunch after my run and ice bath! well that's not all I ate because I ended up going to the shop to hang out with James and he had a massive steak burrito and I ate about a 1/4 of it :) oops....It was soooo good though and I deserved it! I counted it at like 450 calories which was probably too high but oh well I still have some extra calories to spare for dinner and maybe dessert.



I brought along Aubrey's walker to the shop so she could cruise around! She had a blast! I'm definitely going to bring her walker more places with us because it was so nice to not have to hold her the whole time and she got a workout!  

Stuck in the corner! lol This girl does not know how to scoot forward only backwards! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment