Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Is post nesting a thing?




 Today was an insane clean up day! When Aubrey decided we were both getting up at 7 am, I decided to let her play and I would tackle her clothes. I boxed up all of her 3 month clothes and any outfits she wasn't going to wear anymore. So her closet now looks like this


When she was born her closet and that dresser were full of clothes, now the dresser is completely empty, but I feel like she still has enough clothes to get her by and I'm sure she will be getting more soon.  I don't even look at clothes for me anymore! It is so much fun to buy her outfits and its way cheaper! lol

Well I got done with her room and decided that James and I needed help in the cleaning of our room and clothes so I tackled that as well.  We need to make a trip to goodwill but now I seriously feel like I have no clothes! 


I need a new outfit for Bunco tomorrow night! haha! If I'm lucky maybe I can go out and get a cute shirt or something tomorrow.  Along with Bunco tomorrow, I am starting a weight loss challenge at Edge Nutrition here in Lodi, that is where Nicole and I are addicted to getting shakes after our jogs/walks.  I am excited to start this challenge its $25 for 8 weeks and who ever has the best results at the end of the challenge gets the pot of money.  The way my weight hasn't been coming off I doubt I will get any money but I will definitely try!
Well while I was completely cleaning out my closet, dresser and all of James clothes I found this...


Awww! its the note he wrote to me on our wedding day! He was so sweet... even though I out did him and got him a card that day! :) haha. If you know James and I, we are super competitive when it comes to out doing one another.  He wins now because I'm not working but that's only a technicality. :)

Well After that I also cleaned my kitchen..... long over do!  I really wish I could get a one time super duper good cleaning of this house done.  I need to see how much that would cost! It would be so nice just to have it done once and then keep up on it.

 
My little lady loves her tongue right now! And of course her giraffes but the one toy that my mom and I just got her was this little monkey (Aubrey picked it out when I held it in front of her.) This little monkey has two rings and when you pull them it plays a song and oh my god that is now her favorite toy! I'm going to start letting her pick out toys at the store from now on! The smile she gets on her face is priceless when I give her that monkey. 

Then came nap time for Aubrey and me still being nasty from cleaning decided I needed to work out so I did my Jillian Michaels video that James got for me for Christmas. It was really good!

Can't you tell how excited I was to work out! haha! Today was really hard to get myself to do it but now that its over I am so glad I did because I gotta stay on track and be the best me this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment