Thursday, January 10, 2013

BUNCO!!!

So tonight was bunco night! yay! My once a month treat out for myself!! It was much needed! I don't know why but this week has been a rough one on keeping up my motivation....Lets not even talk about what I ate today! I didn't think it was horrible until I found out that subway cookies are 420 calories for only 2! UGH!! horrible! But I did my shed and shred so I guess those cookies evened out my day. Still not happy with myself though! 
Aubrey says "WHAT?!?! Don't be unhappy mama." lol

Anyways back to me!! So today I did horrible at eating right but I did do something right!! I started a weight loss challenge!! We will meet every Thursday for 8 weeks which now means I will be weighing myself twice a week once on Tuesdays and once on Thursdays but at least it will keep me motivated!  While at the meeting I had a tea and that's the reason I am up right now posting, ahh if it wasn't so cold I would totally go for a run! I gotta get healthy and I need to get my whole family healthy so that James and I can live to see some great grand babies....(Am I crazy for already thinking about great grand babies... nah lol) Speaking of babies... Aubrey just woke up again.... I guess she was sassy for James tonight :( Poor James just wanted to come home and rest and I tried to fill her up so she would just sleep but I guess that didn't happen.

This was my outfit for Bunco tonight! I got the tank top and sweater thingy at Marshalls! I love that store! I did pretty good for not trying them on and just buying them! I look forward to bunco every month since it my only me time!  I love hearing about what my friends are up to and how everyone is doing since I only ever see them at bunco.  I didn't win any prizes though! Super bummed! But I had a wonderful time! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while!  I seriously need more time away from Aubrey! As mean as that sounds I think I would be a lot happier if I just had some more time for myself without her! I find that I am the happiest when I get home from bunco and see my little girl and of course James but he is usually asleep by the time I get home! Well for all of you that know Bunco its basically a reason for friends to get together drink and basically gamble.  Well our group of friends are super serious about winning so our games usually end pretty quick! 
Bunco is usually the night I get to have a little fun with some wine and drinks but not this Bunco! I forgot to mention that this year for every month I will be giving up something that I love and this month was Alcohol. Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything but I do like to drink so why not test my motivation by giving up drinking a beer or two a few nights a week.  Seriously if I can keep this going I think I will keep my motivation up to keep working on a more healthy me.  I have no idea what next month will be...maybe candy but then its valentines day so that would suck!  I'll have to keep working on ideas for next month. 
 It is such a challenge to stay motivated! I am so glad to have friends and family to help me stay on track but it is seriously so difficult! I had to text Tricia today to tell her about how gross I felt about having a muffin top!(reason for the baggy tank top! lol) I don't know why but that seriously makes me want to stop trying... but then I think its not going to get any better if you stop....so I have to keep going! 
This weight loss challenge will help because they do measurements and everything.  Right now my metabolic age is 46! wtf! I seriously hope that goes down! It will be a struggle to lose this weight but dang it I am going to do it! I just hope I don't lose my breast milk while trying to lose weight! I would hate to try to wean Aubrey right now she is such a little sassy girl I don't think she would like formula at all! Plus its way better for her to breast feed! 
I took this within minutes of coming home, She just wanted the comfort of mommy! I just wish she would have slept for James! I have a feeling its going to be a very long night! She used to be such a good sleeper but now she is horrible! I hope she will get better at sleeping without having to nurse her to sleep. I can not for the life of me let her cry it out! It just isn't in my nature to let my baby cry! I tried once and she scared me so bad because her nose was so congested from crying that she couldn't breath for a few seconds so no more crying it out that was scary! I guess I'll just be a mommy that caves in but oh well, maybe for our second child it will be different. 


Here's my fitbit page to keep me motivated I need to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment