Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh do I hate the treadmill!

YAY! I am officially a gym member!!! I went today and got my gym membership to the gym that is literally like .2 miles from my house. haha. Well I ran on the treadmill and UGH! I hate it so much! When I run outside I literally feel like I can run forever ( 3 miles, lol ) but when I'm on the treadmill I stare at the stupid thing and count down the seconds! well today I only made it to 2.65 miles in 30 minutes! I should have made it to at least 3 miles but oh well. I even had to stop and walk for a while :( oh well.  I better get used to running on the treadmill with cold ass mornings like today! I'm sorry but 28 degrees is not okay! Plus when I run outside I run with Aubrey and I don't want her to be in the cold.



With that said...... yes!!!! I finally got to have some me time!!! I dropped Aubrey off at the shop aka James work because that's where Aubrey's grandma was. So she got to hang out with grandma while mommy was at the gym!! wooo! I can't even explain how nice it was to go to the gym and not have Aubrey. I'm not trying to be mean but come on everyone knows you need a break every now and then from your kids! Well after working out for almost an hour, Nicole and I went to Edge to get our shakes and we met Sara and Travis over there! It was good to hang out for a little bit until I went to go get Aubrey!

So tomorrow we will all be going to the gym because I got a free pass for Sara to join in on the running since tomorrow is going to be freezing as well! I can not stand the cold one bit! I'm so excited because I have a ton of energy today, probably from the coffee but I would love to think its just me getting back to my old self again! Well with that being said I am going to actually try a new recipe out tonight with quinoa, its like a tuna noodle casserole but without the noodles and with quinoa instead! (hopefully James will like it!) I tried to get him to sign up to the gym too but he said no! lol oh well he can always stay at home and watch Aubrey while I go! :) And its not like he needs to go anyways, that boy will never be fat!

Aww look at my baby sleeping on me this morning before going to the gym! I love my little girl so much!


I'm so mad at myself because I totally left my fitbit at home all day!! but oh well I still logged all my food and my activity even though the step count won't be right.


Tomorrow I weigh myself!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment