Monday, January 7, 2013

So why start a blog?

Why did I start a blog?  My friend Tricia Kellas started her blog this year and it got me motivated to start my own, You should check hers out newmomnewjeans.blogspot.com. She is way more awesome than me! :) She called me one day in 2011 after not really keeping up with each other except for on Facebook and the random text, well that phone call was to tell me that her and her husband had just bought a house and guess what.... they were pregnant! Little did she know I had been trying to get pregnant myself and two weeks later I was the one calling her to let her know I was pregnant! What is even more crazy is that our birthdays are only a day apart so we thought it was pretty cool that we were both pregnant at the same time! She was due before me but little did we know Aubrey would make her appearance 5 1/2 weeks early! So Aubrey is three weeks older than Carter.

Even though she is older that Carter.....as you can tell Carter is way bigger than her! haha! That picture was taken when Aubrey was just about 2 months and Carter was about a month.

Well today Tricia weighed in and lost a ton of weight for her first week on weight watchers!! good job girl!! I haven't gotten back on weight watchers yet but I myself am going to weigh myself every Tuesday in 2013 I already have my calendar on my bathroom mirror to write my weight on! Ill post a picture of that tomorrow!

Anyways so Tricia and I have been friends for about 10 years now...wow that is crazy! We have constantly been telling each other about new items and on Christmas my sister got me a Fitbit zip which is pretty amazing! I wear mine everyday and it tracks steps, calories, food intake, miles and it can help you lose weight online on their website plus it updates through my iphone as well. You can also compete with friends! Well I can't wait for Tricia to get hers so we can keep track of each others progress.


This is Aubrey today giving me her daddy's look. hahaha. Call me crazy but her hair is just long enough to put a bow in so guess what.... yep she is going to start wearing bows, because no matter how much freakin pink she wears someone will still say oh what a cute baby boy!!! ugh!! If you don't know what sex the baby is you are complementing, don't say boy or girl! It is beyond annoying to have people call her a boy, I would rather have them take two seconds before they speak to realize she is a girl because she is covered in pink! Or at least ask me whether she is a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. It's been 10years!!!! We are getting old. Buuttttttt we are gonna look damn good in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete