Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Not to toot my own horn but....

 
I lost 4 pounds in the last week!!! Go ME!!! I'm beyond excited to say that this week was a success! I told myself that I would step up my game this week and I totally did and it paid off!! Okay so big whoop its only 4 pounds....but its 4 pounds that I have been trying to lose forever!! I am officially in the 150's! 
So in two weeks I have lost a total of 6 pounds! I'm that much closer to my goal! So since there are two more weeks in this month where I will weigh in.....I am making it my goal to lose a total of 10 pounds....So I only have 4 more pounds to go! I hope I can do it! I just have to work hard to achieve where I want to be and so far it has been such a fun journey!I can honestly say I feel amazing! I have such a great support group to keep me going, plus blogging and writing down everything I eat is totally helping me as well.


Well last night I tried a new recipe, Quinoa Tuna casserole, I really liked it, My husband uhhh not so much! haha! James totally drowned it in ranch after taking one bite! I made it with Tuna, spinach, peas, mushrooms, onions, tuna and quinoa. I put panko crumbs on top and also some sliced almonds for a crunch.  James is not a healthy eater at all so to make him happy I made brownies! well....     

I LOVE BROWNIE BATTER and cake batter and cookie dough so needless to say I cleaned the bowl and of course I had to have a brownie!! I know its horrible but hey! I lost 4 pounds! and guess what? I have not touched those brownies at all today and they have just been sitting there on the counter! I am so excited I have my self control down, because usually I would have killed like half the pan before James gets home but not anymore! 



This is Aubrey in the Kitchen with me last night just squealing like a lil maniac haha! But I absolutely love every little and big noise she makes!! She got to play with daddy, grandma and papa today while mommy went to the gym and totally blew it on the treadmill but oh well at least I worked out!   


http://www.fitbit.com/user/23Z69Z


1 comment: