Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sh*t just got real.....

Well Its official.......I just signed up for my first ever 1/2 marathon!




I can't believe I actually signed up! Now for the hard part of training and getting ready to do it! We are doing the Disneyland half marathon on September 1st.

The race just opened up today and it is already 75% full! freaking crazy! 

If this doesn't keep up my motivation to be fit and healthy, I honestly don't know what will! Plus it will be Aubrey's first time to Disneyland!!! :)




In other news.....womp womp womp....




I weighed in today and I failed to lose any weight! :( I actually gained .8 of a pound.  (I blame it on my boobs full of milk.) haha. So I weigh 156.8 now but oh well I am trying to be good and I have been working out so hopefully with time it will eventually come off.


Rewind to yesterday.....
I got my hair cut and colored! I think I am in love with my new color and bangs!! I wish I could curl my hair like that.... my awesome cousin in-law and hairdresser Julie is the best! 

On Sunday I went for a very very short run haha but at the end of it I decided to sit outside since it was such a nice day and I put Aubrey in the big girl part of her stroller


I could tell she liked it so on Monday I decided I would jog with her in the stroller that way! 


She loves it!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I feel like just yesterday she was this little 5 lb baby and now she is 17 pounds! 

I also hung out with my friend Mindy who is adorably pregnant, she is almost 6 months along so I will have another mommy friend to hang out with and our little girls will be 11 months apart. I'm super excited! I can't wait to have more mommy friends to hang out with.

  
This was me today before our run! I'm so glad I have kept up on running and working out! Tomorrow is gym day because as much as I hate the treadmill I need to run on it to push myself farther and faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment