Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Myself"

"Hi! I'm a mom"...oh wait... that's right.... I'm supposed to say "Hi! I'm Jacci." Right now I feel like Jacci is just a mom, so how do I intend on finding "myself" all the while being a mom? I intend to find out.



That's me on a daily basis now, trying to get fit after having gained 50 pounds while being pregnant with the most awesome baby girl, Aubrey Paige Kahler. She is 6 months old (born on June 19th 2012).


To be honest I have been on a weight loss journey my whole adulthood, While I succeeded at losing 24 pounds on weight watchers before I got pregnant with Aubrey I still wasn't at my ideal weight or health. 
As of right now I weigh 160 pounds and for my height 5'3 that seriously puts me in the overweight section. I would like to be closer to 130 pounds but for right now I am shooting for 140 pounds so I can be in the "normal" range of the BMI chart, and I know I know it isn't all about weight v. height blah blah blah but see the thing is I know if I really worked at it I could and I will hit my goal. 


2013 will be my year and I have a feeling it really will be, I am finally a mom which I have dreamed about being since I was a little girl, but when did being a mom take over from being Jacci? Honestly, I think it happens to every stay at home mom. So this is it, my truth about being a stay at home mom trying to figure out myself while trying to stay sane. 

1 comment: