Tuesday, January 29, 2013

8 pounds lighter...and a sick baby

Alright! Its the last Tuesday of January and I lost a total of 8 pounds this month! :) What is even more exciting is that I am officially back to my pre baby weight and on my way to a healthy post baby lifestyle! Hopefully with baby #2 I won't gain 50 pounds! haha! Well I weigh 154.4 and I started this month off at 162.4 pounds and I actually don't feel like its that much of a struggle anymore, I have been logging all (most) of my food intake...I totally skipped yesterday and I still don't think I did too bad besides all of the hot tamales I destroyed at my mom and dad's house. (She always has candy and she always has hot tamales...she knows its my one weakness.) Besides having the habit of logging all my food, I have been in the habit (Obsession) of working out...mainly running but I throw in some other stuff too.

Yesterday I woke up super early to get ready for my interview (Which I think went well...Hopefully).. little miss Aubrey is still sick, So I called my good friend Tricia to ask her if she thought I should take Aubrey in because I didn't want to take her in if they were just going to send me home saying I was doing everything right (i.e humidifier, suction out boogies, tilt her up at night....blah blah) Well she said the doc's gave Carter (Her son) a breathing treatment when she took him in. So I decided uh what the heck I might look like an over worrying mom but I'll call her doctor, He wanted us to come in so he could see her....The next thing I knew was.....


She had to have a breathing treatment, and he sent us home with breathing treatments because she has broncolitis....only babies under 2 years old get it and it can become serious so good thing I took her in to get checked out...here I was just thinking oh she just has a cold...guess not! Last night was a better sleep night but this morning was worse than any other day so far and the doctor said it would get worse but the treatments will help. My poor baby, I hate the fact that she is sick.


We went to the grocery store after all the madness of the day and she stayed asleep which is crazy because she loves the grocery store! I stocked up for the week so I won't have to go running around everywhere with her being sick. Well with that being said I had to skip out on going running or going to the gym today... :( Maybe later I'll get a video workout in... I HAVE to do something since I skipped yesterday's workout. I guess its video workouts until she is feeling better!

Well James is a huge dessert person and I totally didn't get any desserts for him...Oops lol...So in my head I was thinking of everything we had in the house that I could whip up together to make something... this is what I came up with and OMG! so good and good for you!!!


Two frozen bananas (cut into pieces before freezing)
1/4 cup more or less of milk (almond milk would have been even better)
and of course CHOCOLATE syrup!!!

I threw all of that in my Ninja and BAM! Chocolate banana ice cream! 
I must say I am a genius! lol 

I getting pretty good at trying to be a skinny fat girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment