Thursday, January 17, 2013

Off my game...

I didn't do anything horribly wrong with eating today but I didn't get any kind of exercise in and it totally made me feel weird all day, as I'm writing this I still feel weird so maybe I should just go to bed early! haha! Aubrey is totally off her game today as well! she got her 2nd flu shot today and while she usually takes a nap from 3 pm to roughly 6 pm that did not happen today, So right now she is totally passed out which I hope doesn't mean for a rough night ahead! :( I hope I can just wake her up to change her and hopefully she will nurse and go right back to sleep.

This was her playing while she was supposed to be down for a nap today! oh well I got my laughs in for the day while playing with her. (Trying to tire her out but that didn't happen!)

So today was the weight loss challenge meeting and their scale is different than mine but their's still said I lost 4 pounds so yay me! I have a feeling this week is going to be a different story though....Just today alone I could feel myself wanting to give into temptation and eat everything in sight!  I desperately need to get a work out routine in and stick to it! I swear routine is the key to making me feel right and today I totally feel like a space cadet. hahah.  Back to the gym or at least walking or running tomorrow for sure because I hate feeling like this! I can not wait until summer so I don't have to worry about how cold it is but then I have to worry about how hot it is! blah! I definitely think the cold is worse but ugh I hate being sticky and breathing in hot air! I guess in summer I'll have to wake up early to go for my run!

I get super motivated when I come on here and read all the bloggers I follow about how they ran or did something that day! I also get super jealous! Man they have so much willpower and determination! I will get there one day! They also make it seem like a run everyday isn't that big of a deal but it totally is for me!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment