Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend recap

Friday....

I woke up and Grandma (James mom) came over to watch Aubrey while Nicole and I did the most amazing workout ever!! Its Sunday and I'm still sore! Its called TRX and you think okay these ropes aren't a big deal whatevs......nope by the time the 50 min class was almost up my arms couldn't hold anything, they were shaking so bad! For those of you who know me I totally laugh when I'm uncomfortable or trying something new even if I'm in pain and yep I was totally laughing because I could not believe how well those ropes work you out! You are using your own body weight for everything and you have to totally trust that the ropes will hold you up! At our gym it's $10 a class so its kinda pricey on top of a gym membership but I totally wanna do it again! 
 This was the plank position that I did not believe I could do but actually ended up really liking.
 We weren't the only two people in the class, we took these after class was over!
Looks easy enough right?! ;)

Of course we had to get our protein shakes in after that because we worked our butts off!! So rewind to Thursday Nicole told me about how her old job was looking for someone to do admin work.... So on Friday I called and I have an interview tomorrow at 9 am!  I really hope I get it because I need some $$$$ to spend so I can buy some more work out stuff!! Can you say addicted?! Yes...yes I am! 


Saturday....

OMG! So freaking sore! Texted Nicole to see if she really wanted to work out....My way of saying please please say no!! But she did not say No she said Yes! So I got myself ready and we went running with her and her husband! It was awesome because I didn't have Aubrey so it was much easier. Speaking of my little munchkin...On Saturday she woke up with a nasty cough :( She has never been sick before. 
Nicole was nice enough to go to Target with me to find an outfit for tomorrow because I have absolutely no office clothes!! By the time I got home and had Aubrey settled in to take a nap, James came home and we were off to our friend Ben and Gina's house because they were having a BBQ with all of their wedding group! Ummm totally shouldn't have taken Aubrey (Since she wasn't feeling well) but its okay and its been wayyy too long since all of our friends have been together...well I should say since James and I have been with our friends because they all hang out all the time!! haha 

Speaking of friends I am so excited for everyone in our little lodi group that is getting married!!! yay!!

First was

Nicole and Ryan (before I knew them) 
James and I 
Christina and Eric
Whitney and Teo

Then coming up is

Megan and Jake
Gina and Ben
Kat and Raul

Anddddd 

Sara and Travis who just got engaged!!! yay!!! 

I'm pretty sure I mentioned everyone who is married and is getting married soon.... I can thank James for all my friends in Lodi because if I didn't meet him I wouldn't have met his sister Christina who then introduced me to all these incredible people who are now part of my life! 

Sunday (today)....

Last night sucked! James and I are catching up on Sons of Anarchy and we watched the episode where Opie gets killed! :( So irritating! And I got absolutely no sleep because Miss sicky poo slept in our bed because I didn't want to keep getting up to check on her throughout the night...We have a queen size bed and that does not work with Lexi (our boxer), James, me and Aubrey who doesn't cuddle but is all sprawled out! So needless to say I woke up with a headache and exhausted and have just been cleaning and doing house stuff while Aubrey is sleeping. 

 For being sick, she sure is a trooper! She had a fever this morning so I just had her playing in her diaper.
 All smiles

Wait... Whats this...... Girlfriend doesn't even have teeth yet and she is already trying to crawl! With being sick she sure is going for it! She did this multiple times this morning! :) Not that she needs to crawl to get around that girl is a crazy scooter! 

Now to try to convince myself to go for a run or a gym session if James comes home early. I think it might be good to get Aubrey in the fresh air though!





No comments:

Post a Comment