Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wait....What?!?

So on Tuesday I weighed myself at 156.8, well this morning I weighed myself at 154.4 (on my scale at home, naked, it makes a difference! lol) and at my weigh in this morning at Edge Nutrition I weighed 156.4! (Every scale is different, plus i had clothes on) and last week I weighed 158.8 there so I lost 2.4 pounds!! So needless to say I'm beyond excited! I decided I would give myself a rest day today so I will just be lounging around with my little mini me today!


Sniff Sniff Sniff hahah its her new trick!



Yesterday was a jammed packed day, I went and worked out in the morning while my mom watched Aubrey, then we went to my old work to get some yummy lunch!

 Have I mentioned how much I love my hair? lol And I actually curled it yesterday!


Grandma and Aubrey at lunch! 


Such a big girl in the cart! Now I need to buy a cart cover so she doesn't get nasty germs!








No comments:

Post a Comment